The church of Madonna delle Querce is a sacred building that is located in the homonymous locality.
It was erected around 1676 in the place of the discovery of a miraculous plaster image of the Virgin, placed under an oak.
It has the characteristics of a rural chapel with the portal flanked by two windows with grating. The trunk of the oak from which everything originated is still preserved inside the church.
The sacred building and the adjoining home have been owned by the Testa family since the 1970s, with the obligation to use the cult building for the fest of the Madonna della Querce.